You will find COR 102 course guidelines here.
Two of the five COR 102 learning outcomes seem to relate most directly to writing.
1. Analyze and interpret difficult texts.
4. Communicate clearly through iterative academic writing.
In light of the above, COR 102 instructors may benefit from the information contained in these articles:
- Academic essays — This is an overview of academic essays with other links related to specific parts of the process, such as:
- Connecting reading and writing
- Generating ideas for writing
- What’s a Thesis?
- Sentence-level writing
- Documenting sources and avoiding plagiarism
The above list does not include all of the resources available to student writers. The Approaching Writing category, for example, includes all of the above and more. If you would like assistance in finding the right resources for your course, please contact Erik Esckilsen.